Posted on 2019-11-13, by selverine.
Pocket Tai Chi for Beginners is the perfect introduction to this popular exercise discipline—now in a handy, inexpensive format. This book presents the "Simplified Tai Chi" method created by China's Ministry of Physical Culture and Sports. Unlike traditional Tai Chi, which has over 80 complicated movement sequences or forms, Simplified Tai Chi has 24 short and easy-to-remember movement forms which provide all the health benefits but are far easier for ordinary people to learn and practice on a daily basis. This book provides everything you need—step-by-step instructions and over 160 clear and simple illustrations.
Tai Chi is the fastest-growing martial art in the world today—due to its physical, mental and spiritual benefits—combining low-impact exercise, self-healing, meditation and a philosophy of life all in one.
- Ebooks list page : 41766
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Tai Chi for Beginners and the 24 Forms
- 2017-08-30Jason Chan - Infinite Tai Chi for Beginners
- 2014-06-19Yang Tai Chi for Beginners
- 2014-02-26Tai Chi for Beginners and the 24 Forms
- 2013-08-08Paul Lam - Tai Chi for Beginners
- 2013-08-06Paul Lam - Tai Chi for Beginners
- 2013-06-11Christopher Pei - Tai Chi for Beginners [12 MP4s, 1 PDF]
- 2013-06-06Christopher Pei - Tai Chi for Beginners [12 MP4s, 1 PDF]
- 2013-05-28Tai Chi for Beginners Compressed by Christopher Pei
- 2013-05-27Tai Chi for Beginners Compressed by Christopher Pei
- 2013-01-16Tai Chi For Beginners - Chris Pei
- 2013-01-13Tai Chi For Beginners - Chris Pei
- 2012-11-08Tai Chi for Beginners
- 2012-09-27Tai Chi For Beginners by Chris Pei
- 2012-01-06Scott Cole - Discover Tai Chi for Beginners - Workout Essentials (2002)
- 2012-01-03Tai Chi for Beginners
- 2011-09-14[FSO] Tai Chi for Beginners - JiwangW
- 2011-09-14Tai Chi for Beginners Dr Paul Lam
- 2011-04-24Tai Chi for beginners with Scott Cole
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.