[PDF] The Language of Game Theory: Putting Epistemics into the Mathematics of Games (World Scientific Series in Economic Theory)
Posted on 2018-01-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Adam Brandenburger | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 300 | ISBN: 9814513431 | ISBN13: 9789814513432 |
Description: This volume contains eight papers written by Adam Brandenburger and his co-authors over a period of 25 years. These papers are part of a program to reconstruct game theory in order to make how players reason about a game a central feature of the theory. The program a€” now called epistemic game theory a€” extends the classical definition of a game model to include not only the game matrix or game tree, but also a description of how the players reason about one another (including their reasoning about other players' reasoning). With this richer mathematical framework, it becomes possible to determine the implications of how players reason for how a game is played. Epistemic game theory includes traditional equilibrium-based theory as a special case, but allows for a wide range of non-equilibrium behavior. Readership: Graduate students and researchers in the fields of game theory, theoretical computer science, mathematical logic and social neuroscience.
The Language of Game Theory: Putting Epistemics into the Mathematics of Games (World Scientific Series in Economic Theory).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34911
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Mathematics of Games (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Models of Bounded Rationality and Mechanism Design (World Scientific Series in Economic Theory)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Simple Adaptive Strategies: From Regret-Matching to Uncoupled Dynamics (World Scientific Series in Economic Theory)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] The Mathematics of Games and Gambling (Mathematical Association of America Textbooks)
- 2019-11-10The Language of Game Theory: Putting Epistemics into the Mathematics of Games
- 2014-04-04The Language of Game Theory: Putting Epistemics into the Mathematics of Games
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Meaningful Games: Exploring Language with Game Theory (The MIT Press)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Meaningful Games: Exploring Language with Game Theory (The MIT Press)
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Social Media Marketing: Game Theory and the Emergence of Collaboration - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Advances in Dynamic Game Theory: Numerical Methods, Algorithms, and Applications to Ecology and Economics (Annals of the International Society of Dynamic Games)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Language, Games, and Evolution: Trends in Current Research on Language and Game Theory (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Models in Cooperative Game Theory: Crisp, Fuzzy, and Multi-Choice Games (Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The Mathematics of Knots: Theory and Application (Contributions in Mathematical and Computational Sciences) - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] General Equilibrium and Game Theory: Ten Papers
- 2018-01-11[PDF] An Introduction to Game Theory
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Eurocentric Conception of World Politics: Western International Theory, 1760-2010
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Rock, Paper, Scissors: Game Theory in Everyday Life
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Recent Advances in Game Theory and Applications: European Meeting on Game Theory, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2015, and Networking Games and Management, ... Game Theory: Foundations & Applications) - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Decision Making Using Game Theory: An Introduction for Managers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.