Posted on 2019-10-25, by Germany2020.
How to monetize your Construct 2 games using Admob ads 2019
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.37 GB
Duration: 3 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
Learn how to use phonegap to build your Construct 2 games containing Admob Ads
What you'll learn
Use admob plugins and insert admob into your game
Export cordova projects
Create and use github repositories
Use phonegap cloud build
Generate and use keystores to sign apk files
Already know how to make games using Construct 2
Windows PC and Android phone
Admob account and Google play developer account
This course will teach you how to insert AdMob ads into your Construct 2 Android mobile games, and build it using PhoneGap build. At time of writing, trying to find out how to do this from the Internet, is almost impossible as there is no one reliable source that seems to work. Everything seems to be in bits and pieces all over the Internet. Some partially works, and some just fails. I have done the research and put together everything you need to know to get it to work. And this course is the culmination of my work. The contents of this course is geared towards Construct 2.
I created this course because... CocoonIO has died. Yes, you heard it right. CoccoonIO by Ludei was the only workable way to add AdMob into your Construct 2 Android mobile games. Unfortunately, the owners decided to close it all down in early 2019, leaving us with nothing. So what else is there? PhoneGap. But getting AdMob and PhoneGap to play along was no easy task. It was almost a hackish activity trying to figure how to put AdMob into your Construct 2 game and yet be able to convert it to an apk file for publishing on Google Play. So I started experimenting with AdMob and PhoneGap, and had to endure the frustration of the lack of support and tutorials from Scirra . After much sweat and tears, I finally found out how to put AdMob into your Construct 2 and make it work with PhoneGap. Hence this course. This course was created for 2 reasons. First, it is to document what I have found and second to help others who are facing this issue as well.
If you are unsure about this course, just go ahead and enroll anyway, you have a 30-day money back guarantee. See you inside!
Who this course is for:
Those who already know how to use Construct 2 and want to add Admob ads
Those who want to use phonegap build to create their games
- Ebooks list page : 41612
- 2019-10-23How to monetize your Construct 2 games using Admob ads 2019
- 2019-07-25Monetize Your Mobile PhoneGap Apps Using AdMob Ads 2019
- 2017-05-31How To Create HTML5 And Mobile Games Using Construct 2 (Repost)
- 2011-10-02How To Boost Your Memory Power
- 2011-09-14TutsPlus Monetize Your Facebook App with Facebook Credits
- 2019-07-10Instagram 2018 How To Monetize Your Instagram Page As A Pro
- 2019-04-29Instagram 2018 How to monetize your Instagram page as a pro
- 2019-04-09Instagram 2018 How to monetize your Instagram page as a pro
- 2019-04-03Instagram 2018 How to monetize your Instagram page as a pro
- 2019-03-31Instagram 2018 How to monetize your Instagram page as a pro
- 2019-03-25Instagram 2018 How to monetize your Instagram page as a pro
- 2019-03-24Instagram 2018 How to monetize your Instagram page as a pro
- 2019-03-10Instagram 2018 How to monetize your Instagram page as a pro
- 2019-02-27Instagram 2018 How to monetize your Instagram page as a pro
- 2019-02-04HOW TO PROGRAM YOUR OWN BREAKOUT GAME USING VISUAL C SHARP TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2018-02-08Packt Publishing - How To Program Your Own Breakout Game Using Visual C Sharp
- 2018-02-01How To Program Your Own Breakout Game Using Visual C#
- 2017-12-03How To Program Your Own Breakout Game using Visual C#
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Nest Smart Home Automation System Handbook: Discover How to Build Your Own Smart Home Using The Nest Ecosystem (Smart Home Automation Essential Guides) (Volume 5)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.