Posted on 2019-10-24, by nokia241186.
MP4 | Video: AVC 1920x1080 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | Duration: 7h 10m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 2.07 GB
Everything you need to know to get started with Revit 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2020!
Build a project using the tools and library provided by Autodesk
Improve your drawing skills and get tips and tricks from an industry professional
What You Will Learn
Build a project using the new tools and features
Add datum elements such as levels and grids
Add structural components such as structural and architectural columns
Add major and minor components such as walls, windows, doors, floors, stairs, ceilings, curtain walls, and roofs.
The course will start you off on the basics, from the terminology Revit uses to its tools and interface. We then begin to build on our project, introducing new tools and features as we progress. Then we add in datum elements such as levels and grids; structural components such as structural and architectural columns; and major and minor components such as walls, windows, doors, floors, stairs, ceilings, curtain walls, and roofs.
We then take it to the next level and learn how to create 2D details, how to tag components, how to create schedules and legends, and how to create render images and video walk-throughs.
Throughout this course, you will be using the 2018 metric version of Autodesk in conjunction with the UK component library. If you are using the Imperial version and/or a different regional library, don't worry; all the steps and processes will be the same.
When you complete this course, you will have the skills and knowledge you need to take a project from start to finish using the tools and library provided by Autodesk.
All the codes and supporting files for this course are available at -
About the Author(s)
Steve Fagan has a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Technology and close to 10 years practical experience working for an award-winning residential development company. He undertook all project-related design and management tasks requiring him to design, draw and coordinate from the beginning of every project, no matter what the scale or scope of the project was. All design tasks were developed using AutoCAD and Revit which Steve has been using for 15 years. He has been certified by Autodesk as a Professional under the ACP and he is also a certified trainer under the ATP. Steve has extensive experience as a trainer teaching small and large groups both in-situ, in a classroom and online digitally. He has been retained to train primary in the UK but has had opportunities to teach in a number of European countries.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41604
- 2019-02-03Autodesk Revit 201819 - beginner to intermediate level
- 2020-01-08Python 3 7 Bootcamp Beginner To Intermediate Level A To Z
- 2019-11-02Python 3.7 Bootcamp Beginner to Intermediate level A to Z
- 2019-10-24Python 3.7 Bootcamp Beginner to Intermediate level A to Z
- 2019-10-19Python 3.7 Bootcamp Beginner to Intermediate level A to Z
- 2019-06-26Autodesk Revit From Beginner to Professional using revit 2019 and 2020 (Part 2)
- 2019-03-01SQL 2 books in 1 Beginner and Intermediate Level SQL From The Ground Up
- 2019-02-23SQL 2 books in 1 Beginner and Intermediate Level SQL From The Ground Up
- 2019-01-31SQL 2 books in 1 Beginner and Intermediate Level SQL From The Ground Up
- 2020-01-24Autodesk Revit Architecture 2018: Praxiseinstieg (mitp Professional)
- 2020-01-21Chaos Group V Ray Next (Build 4.00.03) for Autodesk Revit
- 2020-01-19Just Grammar, Pre Intermediate Level, British English Edition
- 2019-12-28Chaos Group V-Ray Next (Build 4.00.03) for Autodesk Revit
- 2019-12-28IntelliJ IDEA, from beginner to upper intermediate
- 2019-12-14Mastering Autodesk Revit 2020
- 2019-12-10Autodesk Revit LT 2020.2 (x64) Multilanguage
- 2019-12-01IntelliJ IDEA, from beginner to upper intermediate
- 2019-11-28Autodesk Revit 2020.2 (x64) Update - Removed
- 2019-11-20Introduction to Building Design using Autodesk Revit
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.