Posted on 2019-10-24, by nokia241186.
Academic Writing Essentials: University Writing Crash Course
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 659 MB
Duration: 4 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn the strategies, tools, and secrets to write successfully at the college level
What you'll learn
Write with clarity and precision
Develop and support your own ideas persuasively
Build your own unique style, voice, and flow
Organize your ideas logically and with clear transitions
Find and incorporate sources effectively
Master the basics of sentence structure, formatting, and punctuation
Understand how to approach various common writing assignments
A desire to learn
A basic fluency in English
Join your personal writing coach today as you learn the tools and strategies necessary to begin writing successfully at the college level.
Learn How to Approach and Excel at Any Academic Writing Assignment
·Understand academic writing expectations
·Develop clear thesis statements
·Outline and organize effectively
·Master the mechanics (grammar, punctuation, etc.)
·Find and use sources powerfully
·Write exceptionally well!
Work with Your One-on-One Writing Coach
My goal with this course goes far beyond providing you with a series of useful lectures. My goal is to interact with you as your personal writing coach to help you consistently write successfully at the college level. In other words, with this course you will benefit both from the content and from unlimited access to an expert in college writing, who has taught academic writing to all levels of high school and university throughout the world.
·Participate in an active writing forum community
·Benefit from unlimited reviews of your preliminary writing (i.e. thesis statements, outlines, research topics, etc.)
·Interact through a 60 minute, one-on-one office hour
·Receive a detailed review of one larger writing project (i.e. a term paper, application essay, exam, etc.)
Content and Overview
By working through the 45 lectures of this course alongside my personal commitment to your development as a writer, you will gain the skills and confidence you need to write well in any field and at any college level. Whether you're in your first year or fourth, an international student, returning to college after years away, or preparing to enter your university experience soon, discover the strategies, tools, and secrets necessary to become an exceptional academic writer.
Beginning with a series of lectures on the writing process, this course will walk you through the fundamentals of brainstorming, outlining, developing, and presenting your ideas persuasively. You will learn how to develop strong thesis statements, construct supporting paragraphs, and engage your audience through effective introductions and conclusions. You will understand how to approach the most common academic writing assignments and learn how to write resumes, cover letters, and graduate school admissions essays. Most importantly, you will have access to unlimited personal and professional feedback to your questions, concerns, anxieties, and writing.
Completing this course will provide you with the essential tools and coaching to ensure you ace your next college essay.
Who this course is for:
University students needing to improve their writing
Returning university students needing a refresher
High School students wanting to prepare for university
International students writing in English
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41604
- 2019-11-02Academic Writing Essentials: University Writing Crash Course
- 2019-10-28Academic Writing Essentials University Writing Crash Course
- 2019-10-11Academic Writing Essentials University Writing Crash Course
- 2011-11-02Reason to Write: Applying Critical Thinking to Academic Writing
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Essay Writing: University Foundation Study Course Book (Transferable Academic Skills Kit (TASK))
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Essay Essentials Improve Your Academic Writing
- 2018-01-06Study Writing: A Course in Writing English for Academic Purposes
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Damn Good Resume Guide, Fifth Edition: A Crash Course in Resume Writing
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Crash Course Evidence-Based Medicine: Reading and Writing Medical Papers, 1e
- 2017-01-18Essay Essentials Improve Your Academic Writing
- 2016-10-20Essay Writing University Foundation Study Course Book
- 2014-02-27The Damn Good Resume Guide: A Crash Course in Resume Writing
- 2012-02-07The Secret Pillars Of Writing: A Crash Course! - Jeffrey A. Friedberg
- 2012-01-22The Secret Pillars Of Writing: A Crash Course! - Jeffrey A. Friedberg
- 2011-12-28Effective Academic Writing 2: The Short Essay (Student Book) (v. 2)
- 2011-12-07Effective Academic Writing 2: The Short Essay (Student Book) (v. 2)
- 2011-12-02Academic Writing Course: Study Skills in English
- 2011-09-04Effective Academic Writing 2: The Short Essay (Student Book) (v. 2) free ebook download
- 2011-08-26Academic Writing Course
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.